The LiL one got a job!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILoVeNY25

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd share with you that after many weeks of searching, I went on a job interview yesterday and was hired on the spot. I'll be working as a receptionist for a physical therapy/ chiropractic office. I start Monday. I haven't worked since my surgery almost 7 months ago due to the complications and second surgery. My old boss (the dentist I worked for) would have given me back my job but after I had the complications and wire removal no one from that office even called to see if I was still alive and I realized that's not the kind of place I want to work. I'm very happy to have gotten this job and I look foward to my first paycheck ;) . As a congratulations gift, My brother-in-law got me tickets to the Devils vs. Rangers hockey game on Thursday, Since I am an avid Devils fan! The little one is working again. Yippee!! :D :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS Nichole !!

There's nothing like having a job for 'getting on' with life.

Best wishes for this new step in yours.

'AL'

Congratulations Nicole!!! Perhaps you can send some jobs the Ohio way and help my son, Steve get back in the game.

The good side-You'll be working for a paycheck again. :)
The bad side-We'll be seeing less of you here. :(
The great side- I'm so happy for you! :D

Good Luck Nic

Good Luck Nic

With that new Job..You'll have some money to buy that boyfriend of yours a nice Xmas present..:D Bonnie

YOU GO, GIRLFRIEND!!!!!! MANY MANY CONGRATS ON THE NEW POSITION!!!! DON'T FORGET ABOUT US HERE, THOUGH, WE'D MISS YOU LOTS.

EVELYN AND TYCE

You'll have some money to buy that boyfriend of yours a nice Xmas present..
Bonnie, why do I get this feeling that your a complete shopper? If you were my wife, I'd be saying hand over the credit cards now! What does your husband do with you when you go on a shopping spree? :D

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations, Nicole!! I know that is great feeling for you. It's odd, but, jeez, back when I had my surgery 4 years ago, my co-workers seemed to have more concern for my welfare than my own family and it meant so much. (I think family was more in denial through no fault of theirs........) It should be a really interesting job too that you will truly enjoy. I look forward to going to work every day! Susan

Oh Ross...

Oh Ross...

come on now, you old sweetie--a girl has gotta be a girl--let Granbonny shop all she wants---sounds good to me! You, too, Nicole--------Susan:D

Nicole,

Great to hear about your new job! Best of luck, i'm sure your new coworkers will be much nicer than the old ones.

Bob M

Congratulations Nicole!
It's great to hear that you are going back to work. It sounds like an interesting job. I will be going back to work tomorrow. I am 8 weeks post op. I only work part-time a couple evenings a week, my main job is a stay at home mom. I work part-time in medical records at the local hospital. I also love hockey. I like the NY Islanders. My husband's Uncle is the team's chaplin (priest). I also like the Flyers. I'm originally from around the Phila. area. Have fun at the game and good luck with the new job.

Take Care!
Gail

Great to hear this news, Young'un. And in such an interesting place. And, of course, they hired you on the spot - was there any question they wouldn't! Enjoy your gift basket from Ross - it is really beautiful and you deserve every single flower. Congratulations

And you, too, Gail (Miss Sally Field). Know you will be happy to return to structured days, at least part of the time, tho much to be said for stay-at-home job.

Nicole,
Congratulations! There's no feeling like becoming "a part of it all" again. Good luck!
----------------------
Les
AVR '93 / '96
"It's about the click..."

Good Looking Valvers

Good Looking Valvers

Why are all Male Valvers soooo good looking. Pretty face, Les. Married?:D Bonnie

Congratulations...this is your first day and I hope it is a good one. This has got to be a big boost...really help you feel like you are back on the road of life!

Congrats Nicole!
That's great. Speaks volumes about you that they hired you on the spot.

Hey Nicole!
I just KNEW that the job thingie was going to work out for you! I hope you end up liking this job a lot. I know you will be wonderful in this position--far more empathetic than the average bear--and will do well. I am betting that this will lift your spirits in other ways, too.

Congratulations from your personal male cheerleader!
--John

Latest posts

Back