the latest on Sarah . . .

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is for this Superhero, I saw it on TV, the whole announcement. I wish her well with her book, her possible TV show, spending more time with her family, or whatever, but I think resigning well short of finishing one term as Governor eliminates her from list of presidential possibilities. I think her Runners World interview was superb, but her announcement was virtually incoherent. Hope there is not some underlying problem. I do wish her well.

Mixed feelings here. I think that her family has suffered because of the lengths that some Americans (and even some foreigners!) will go to to discredit a candidate. I wouldn't want to be raising children, especially teenagers, in that kind of limelight, although I don't know if this move will change that. Frankly, I think it's amazing that Obama's children have been left alone, but we'll see if that holds true as they get older.

As far as presidential candidates for 2012, who knows. Depending on how Obama's presidency goes over the next few years, it could be a "throwdown" candidate anyway (similar to the Mondale/Ferraro ticket against Reagan in 1984 and the Dukakis/Bentsen ticket 4 years later).

I just read that on line, but I didn't want to start any political excitement here. :)
Hopefully she will find her niche and do some good.

I agree..she just needs to learn how to put what she may be thinking into an intelligent sentence. Something else is going on here..you just dont quit an elected office without reason. Perchance,like moneyman says,Argentina is calling her.

Latest posts

Back