The Check Ups Don't Get Easier......

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star, thank for the supportive comments but a small correction. This was by far not my first post op visit. Just another in a long stream after having had two OHS. I guess I poorly expressed that despite the fact I've had so many visits, they don't get easier for me. I always dread some change I will not be happy to hear about or deal with.

Debster...... :) I love it. We get to pick the colors and really love our own parking spot. Now there's an idea!!!

Thanks everyone for sharing it isn't just me that gets the jitters. I was really nervous this time and I'm not sure why. Last time I wasn't so worried.

First ... and foremost ... congratulations on the great checkup!

Second ... I know I still get the jitters sometimes, too. But, in my case, it helps to have a cardiologist and her staff that I've come to know over these many years ... and (they tell me, anyway) that they actually look forward to my visits....lol.

"Back in the day", I used to be very angry/bitter/sad/depressed towards the world, and wasn't much fun to be around. But, the last 10 years or so, that's changed ... and, while I still hate going into Chicago for my appointments every 6 months ... and still dread them sometimes ... I sure enjoy seeing the people there! So, that helps....

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
MCs.Caprice|models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows|RTs.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I know I told you that I could survive" ... Deborah Allen ... 'Baby I Lied'

Latest posts

Back