Thanks for Everything Guys - See ya on the other side

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vhmoriarty

Thanks for all the help, jokes, questions being answered almost repeatively cause I needed to know for sure, lol. the laughs.... and everything else.

Watch for dcpickles updates on me. He is on my facebook and will be getting texts about how my surgery is going. He will post them on here for you guys.

Also Bill my husband will update everyone as well when he returns home on Saturday.

Thanks guys! I go in at 5:00am EST for the Ross Procedure.:p

Try to get the license plate.

836h.jpg

Valerie, our best thoughts, vibes, wishes, prayers are right there with you. Look forward to hearing good news about your successful journey, and to hearing from you again here. Godspeed!

Valerie,

You''ll be on the "other side of the mountain", before you know it!!!

You're gonna to just GREAT!!!! Keep the good faith.

Good luck Valerie. I know you will be fine. I'll actually be in Knoxville the Tues and Wed before Thanksgiving. I'm sure you'll be out of the hospital by then or I'd stop in to say hi. Please keep us posted.

Kim

Ok guys and gals. Its 9pm EST....I go in at 5 am for my Ross Procedure.

We have all the bases covered. Someone will be updating my facebook and I have friends from here that are on there....so they will be able to keep everyone posted.

My husband will post his post probally Saturday evening.

So thanks guys! you will hear from me in about a week.

Love to ya all!

Back