Thanks for cardiac rehab help

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cozycat

Live in Mojave, Ca., "first private spaceport in t
:):):)Oh, I think God is blessing me with such good friends with such great suggestions. Sorry it took me so long to reply, but it doesn't mean I have not read and appreciated all your comments.

I had wondered about getting a rehab plan from the Kaiser facilities that do offer cardiac rehab and then working with one of the fitness centers that are within 30 minutes of me. Think I will e-mail my cardiologist and see what he thinks.

Had not thought about calling one of our local hospitals and seeing if they offer cardiac rehab, but one of them does OHS so that's a possibility. (Has anyone noticed that since they have become involved with our cardiac conditions that we can all spell words we hardly knew existed?)

I do have a BP monitor but want to get one for heart rate also.

I must have been having one of the pumphead moments when I thought about riding a bike around here. I momentarily forgot I live in Mojave where the wind blows often enough and hard enough that we are the largest wind power generator area in the US. There are a gazillion wind machines around here...so riding outside on a bike may not be very prudent.

Thanks to all of you for the time to help me out and I will pursue one avenue or the other until something works out.

Midge

Latest posts

Back