Ten years of having fun..!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great to hear what one of the originals has to say. so great that nearly all of them still post and care about those who came/come after. bet this is the only site where that happens.

congratulations, my friend. it's been fun, hasn't it - well, along with a few bumps. and with lots more of everything to come along.

How time flies.....this in a great way. It's all we ever wish to have the valves ticking inside us click on! And for so many years! Just a few months ahead of you. I know how you are feeling!

Life just would not be the same without my heart pals in it. We were all brought together for a reason.

Thanks to Hank for keeping it all glued together. Not an easy task as we all know!

I raise my glass of red to you GF. Congratulations and many more.:)

Hi, and congrats on 10 years.... I hope in 10 years, i can say its my anniversary and this wonderful site with so many wonderful people is still here to celebrate it. Im a newbie, but ive made some wonderful friends on here. I hope i make many more in the years to come.

My dear Janie,
I havn't been around much due to some other problems, but I'm glad I spotted this.
Congratulations old friend on ten years and many more to come.
My valve became a teenager a few months ago.
Get out and celebrate,
Rich

Congratulations Janie!

Hope you and hubby are going to go out and celebrate!

Wishing you the best.

My dear Janie,
I havn't been around much due to some other problems, but I'm glad I spotted this.
Congratulations old friend on ten years and many more to come.
My valve became a teenager a few months ago.
Get out and celebrate,
Rich

I think she celebrates every day!!

Congratulations Janie! The world would have been less sunny if you hadn't been around. I hope you have many more years of fun and adventure and a happy heart.

Janie! Congratulations! I missed this thread! A whole decade! I'm right behind you with 9 years in March! So your valve was a year old when I met you in Nashville! Wishing you many more decades of anniversaries to come. Hope to see you in Golden! Hats and all! :D:D

Hi Janie,
I remember you from seven years ago. You always were a great contributor. Wish I had stayed as connected. Thanks to Ross, I am back with a different user name and avatar. Congratulations on your decade, and great attitude. My appreciation of this group has never waned. And , I can't thank Hank enough for starting and keeping this site going. And, I know our sweet Bonnie would be here saying great things about your wonderful anniversary.

Thanks for being here.

Bill
used to be "wlaldridge" well I still am, just have a different username.
ttfn.

And now it's ELEVEN years..!

And now it's ELEVEN years..!

I thought I'd bring up my thread from my 10th anniversary of last year and see what I had to say and I still feel the same way. Life just keeps getting better 'n better..:thumbup:

So, I'm raising my glass on this eleventh anniversary to all my survivor friends on this website from around the world in celebration of our good health..!! Long may we enjoy it and each other..

I thought I'd bring up my thread from my 10th anniversary of last year and see what I had to say and I still feel the same way. Life just keeps getting better 'n better..:thumbup:

So, I'm raising my glass on this eleventh anniversary to all my survivor friends on this website from around the world in celebration of our good health..!! Long may we enjoy it and each other..

Cheers!!!:thumbup: ... long may we wave our badges of courage / victory!!!!

Latest posts

Back