Tee Results

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roberdowski

I visited my Cardiologist last evening for the results of my TEE. He tells me that the mitral valve looks repairable but the Aortic valve needs replacement. He told me that because of the lung pressure the valves should be taken care of in the very near future and he gave me some names of Surgeons I should contact for more info. If my lung pressure wasn'y as high 56% I probably could hold off on surgery for a while but that concerns him. I plan of making a few calls in the next day of two to start planning out the rest of my life.

Bob,

I wish you strength as you begin this new journey. I'm new to all this so can't offer any advice but did want to send you my best wishes.

Robert Wood Johnson in New Brunswick and Morristown Memorial are the closest with good heart centers. There is also Columbia in NYC.

I lean toward RWJ and Dr. Krause or one of the other excellent surgeons there, personally. They have an excellent heart program.

The others are fine, though. Columbia has some top-knotch surgeons, but you have to know who they are.

Best wishes,

Latest posts

Back