Technical Tee-shirts ?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctyguy

I know there are ValveReplacement.com tee shirts but what about technical tees ? I'd love to do a little advertising for the site when I run :)

Talk to Hankmeister. He's had a few people put the logo's on their particular shirts and heck, who knows, you might even find another shirt manufacterer that you like even more. I forget who the last person was, but the shirt was stunning! I'm fairly sure that Hank was given one also, for his own use.

Hi Scott,
I made one for the all the races to build up to my marathon in February. I sent a note to Hank to make sure it was OK, copied the logo to a CD, and brought it to a screenprinting shop (Storyville--http://www.wearyourstory.com/). They did it in about a day on a Nike shirt I gave them. It was around $20.

It worked out great, as the lettering adheres well to the technical fabric. I haven't had any problems washing it or anything. Mind you, I also haven't run since the marathon :).

If you'd like any particular advice, drop me a line. I'd be happy to help. As a result of the shirt, I met a bunch of medical professionals and got to say thanks for their role in others' healing.

Plus, what a difference the shirt made in some of the longer runs--sometimes the only thing that kept me going was knowing that I wanted to show those in the waiting room (and myself, of course) that it could be done.
--Brad

Back