Tbone's surgery is Wednesday, August 19

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Tbone,
I know you've walked down this road before, but you've got many more additional well wishes to accompany you this time around.:) CC is a fantastic facility so you will have the best of the best performing your replacement and getting you back on the road to recovery.
I'm hoping Ross will be the one to update us on how you're doing.
God bless and Godspeed!

Good luck. I remember what it felt like, having gone in less than six weeks ago. All I can say is that my worries ahead of time were far worse than the realities of surgery.

The best of luck...may God be with you and have a quick recovery!!! Iam sure all is going to be great and fast!!!! God speed!! Iam praying!!!;)

debhill

You know you're in our thoughts and prayers. I look forward to the good news of a successful procedure!

TBone - We will all be waiting to hear from you! Good luck and my prayers go with you! Looking forward to seeing you on the other side!!!

T-Bone, I'm sending best wishes your way for a good surgical result and an easy recovery. You're almost there, it'll be all done before you know it.

We'll be waiting to hear from you.

Kim

TBone,
Keeping positive thoughts and sending best wishes for a successful surgery and smooth recovery. Hopefully someone will be able to post to let us know how you are doing. Godspeed.

Tbone,

Just wanted to add my best wishes for a smooth surgery and recovery. You have lots of prayers and good wishes being sent your way.

MaryG

You owe me a steak, so don't go and walk to the other side on me. I'll have to come follow you and you know what happens then. ;) I don't want to go there again. Ain't no virgins. Somebody lied.

TBone,
Keeping positive thoughts and sending best wishes for a successful surgery and smooth recovery. Hopefully someone will be able to post to let us know how you are doing. Godspeed.

As soon as I can make a phone call it will be to Ross to update you all.

You owe me a steak, so don't go and walk to the other side on me. I'll have to come follow you and you know what happens then.

:eek: I know, I know!

I had all my pre-surgery stuff done Friday & today (all day) and it is done. My insurance just approved it; however, I'm waiting for them still to approve the surgery. GRRRRRR:mad:

I hope to communicate with you all soon.

Cooker,

Sorry but I am up to 175. I am going to blame it on nervous eating. :eek:

Latest posts

Back