Surgery Update

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Julia's surgery yesterday, 11/8, went very well. It started a little later than the original schedule, around 3 intead of 12.
For the by-pass Dr. Mellitt was able to take one from the chest cavity instead of the leg :) .
For the vavle portion of the opereation he was able to repair it, so a replacement was not needed.
She is already off of the breathing tube this morning and sitting up in bed too.
She should be moved to a regular room as soon as tomorrow.
We will keep you updated. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Brent

Hi Brent-

How wonderful. Everything sounds just great. I bet you're all glad the surgery is behind you. I'm so glad a repair was possible.

Take care and relax a little.

MUCH CONGRATULATIONS, BRENT AND JULIA. Please give her our best and let her know she is still in our prayers---you must be very relieved.

Evelyn and Tyce

As usual, I'm late with this, but better late then never.

Congratulations to the both of you. It's good to know it's over with and recovery is on the upswing. It sounds as though everything went well. I wish you both the best.

Ross

Hope all goes well

Hope all goes well

And Julia will be home soon to her 3 little children. She will need lots of loving help and encouragement...Get her up and walking soon when she is home..and lots of naps..Bonnie

Latest posts

Back