Surgery sched 4/4/02

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Carbo - you'll never guess what my first meal was!! Spaghetti & meatballs - just after they slurped out the first couple chest tubes. Couldn't believe it - sure was good. So maybe there's hope for Jude to have more than green jello? LOL:D

surgery

surgery

HI Jude,

You have already gotten some great advice here and the only thing I can add is to THINK POSITIVE! That is a great and very effective device to get you through this experience! We will all be thinking about you and praying for you and waiting to hear from you soon after the surgery!

:D Karen

Yes, Spaghetti, along with pizza are universal food. But as everyone knows, green jello has mystical healing powers. I'm sure that's way they gave me that. By the way, they got me out of bed for that first breakfast, chest tubes and all, (I think, kinda fuzzy about that). That's another thing, modern pain management is wonderful. Remember that Jude!
carbo

Hi Jude,

Welcome to our VR.com family in cyberspace. You have come the right place for Support,Information,Hand Holding,Friendship,to vent and more. Don't feel that you are alone because now you have us. We'll be with every step of the way up to, including and way after surgery. I definitely know what you mean about turning 50 and then everything going downhill. I didn't find out that I needed valves until a month after I turned 50. I didn't find this site until about 6 weeks post-op but I'm so glad i do and I'm sure you will too.
I want to let you know that you'll be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow as you go throught your journey over the mountain. I ditto Karen Wallin, "THINK POSITIVE"! All will go well and before you know it you'll either have that green jello or maybe Spaghetti :D . Please have your brother keep us posted so we'll know how everything went. Take care and God Bless!

Latest posts

Back