surgery dates - calendar

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

This might belong in Pre-surgery. Dates for surgery are being posted. May I suggest that when we see a new one, we go directly to the calendar and enter it. I plan to start doing that and maybe between us all, we can keep track better - sure don't want to miss anyone's date. God bless

Well, guess I won't be entering anything maybe, because I don't know how. I tried, tho. Anyway, Joy's is in 2 wks and she's not in the calendar. Somebody? Anybody?

Last edited:
If someone can supply the exact date, I'll put it up there.

For future reference, yo have to press the "calendar" button at the top right of this page. The current month will appear. If the date is in the future, you go to the bottom of the page and you can scroll to other months.

On the top right corner there is a button called "public event"; press it. A new screen will appear with pulldowns so you adjust the date of the event. In the subject area, you put the name of the event. For example, "Joy's Surgery".

Just like when you submit a normal post, there is a button at the bottom of the page called "submit event".

I think the next screen is a where you might need to confirm it or something.

And that's it.
Kev

the calendar

the calendar

Hey guys, I inserted it on the calendar myself. It's on the 27th. My husband (Kevin) or my mom, or Mike (her fiance') will tell you how I am doing. I will be in the hospital. I will make it through the surgery, my surgeon told me that, but it's making it home in one peice that I am wondering. The I-5 parking lot gets busy a lot! Mike has never seen Erik, my two month old son. He loves babies, so I am interested to see how well he takes to Ian AND Erik! My mom will have her hands FULL! I never have to dial up to get online. It's NICE! Hey, my birthday is on the calendar! How sweet! I'm getting old!:eek: NOOO, I am just kidding. I just never thought I would be 24!:D By the time I am 24, I will feel like I am 18 again! YEAH!:D

Latest posts

Back