Surgery date is confirmec

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kitty - You've picked a great date! Any date that you choose for surgery which will give you a new life is a great one.

And, in the US we have an added "bonus" in that February is National Heart Month. (My surgery was Feb. 28, 2011.)

Hi kitty, I can sure relate to your feelings! My AVR replacement has been scheduled for Feb. 26, the day after yours. I have every confidence we will both come out on the other side in fine shape.

Im 2 weeks post op now

my biggest advice to you is, adopt a positive attitude and .........WANT THE SURGERY

all the very best to you.

I wish you all the best Kitty and will be sending positive thoughts your way. I'm almost 4 months post op and I really leaned on this forum. This is the absolute best club I have never wanted to be a member of. While I could tell from the moment I woke up from surgery, things felt better, that overall feeling of just being hit by a truck will keep you down for a little while. Rest, do what the Dr's tell you and don't push yourself too hard. For me, about a month ago the worm really turned. I feel amazing!!! If I could go back 5 years, I would elect to have the surgery done immediately. I had no idea how bad I felt and for so long. Only after I felt better did I realize this. You will be amazed too! Peace

Latest posts

Back