SuperBowl Picks

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave5Baseball

I'm going to have to go with Tampa. Defense is the key and they definitely have defense. It should be an awesome game.

Go Bucs!

Just heard Celine sing "God Bless America" and I'm already cryin. So beautiful, fills your heart. But I will also cry for my Bucs, too, at the end of the game because the nun says we are going to lose 27-23or 24. But I will cheer them all the way. After all, I cheered them in their very first 26 games many years ago - that they were total zero in.:cool: :cool:

YAY BUCS........WOW WHAT A GAME!!! I AM A BUC FAN, TYCE A RAIDERS.....HE SAID HE KNEW IT WAS OVER BEFORE HALF TIME!!! ANYWAY, HE'S BUYING A STEAK DINNER FOR US AT THE ELBOW ROOM NEXT WEEKEND!!!!! THAT WAS THE DEAL, WHOEVER LOST PAYS......HENS, YOU'RE RIGHT, CELINE WAS AWESOME!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

EV

Oh, wow, what a score - the nun was really wrong this time. She's been right 15 out of 17 times. By halftime I was feeling sorry for the other team and hoped they would do some scoring, but when they did, I was not all that happy - mixed feelings, huh? But our Bucs won...................Yeehaw! Yeehaw is what they are yelling down in Tampa area as that part of Florida is cowboy country - for real - just like Texas. After all these years of waiting. And weren't they superb. Did the offense team ever get to spend any time on the field. The defense was just great. And the touchdown at the end was a real capper.:D :D :cool:

My daughter who lives in Tampa, sent Joe a Bucs/Champions t-shirt which she got prior to the game. He's got it in the hospital, draped over his barca, with the logo where his head is, sort of like a Bucs halo.

Nice win!

Congrats to the Bucs! What a super game, but I agree...I sort of felt sorry for the Raiders....but then I live in Lion territory and am forever sorry! Just did not believe that TD at the end!

Celine's outfit

Celine's outfit

Looked like it was bought at K-mart..John cried, he's a Raider's Fan..Me, I went to bed at halftime. bonnie

HooHa! The Lions fired Mornhinweg...I'm think Mariucci is a positive step, but I don't really know much about him. Something has got to happen. If Detroit ever gets another winning football team, we will go crazy...thank the Lord for the Pistons and the Wings!

Hensylee, I see what you mean...this is interesting! Are the guys just hung over from Sunday yet?!

Richie Rich

Richie Rich

We would look MORE closely if you would put your picture up..:D :D We need more contestants for our all male valers calendar:D :D :D Bonnie

Actually, I put that in, too, about the picture - but then re-looked and Jean doesn't have one either, so I couldn't use the 'no picture' thing as an excuse. Would love to see what you look like, Rich Need a face to go with that fancy racer,:D

if i posted my face on the site you would then notice that you have seen me before. i am on the FBI's most wanted list under " the ten most ugliest men in America". Nah just kidding. i will try to post a picture after i return from Disney.

rich

I have been saying I should find out how to post a picture too. I will try it some weekend. Brace yourselves.

encouragement

encouragement

Please people, don't give Celine Dion anymore encouragement than she already gets.

Latest posts

Back