Staying on my coumadin and having teeth cleaned

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

I had one side of my mouth cleaned by Peridontist 5 days ago. DEEP cleaning. Chose not to have any needle with numbness. Just cold turkey..NO problem..NO bleeding..Took my INR yesterday (after 4 Amox's) still in range. Have the next side cleaned on Dec. 5th...Good advice from you Al..Thanks. Bonnie:) :) :D :D My shining teeth LOL

Lucky person you!

Mine don't shine when there cleaned. Mine need to be pulled and replaced. My bio mom took some type of antibiotic while she was pregnant with me, and it really messed up my teeth. That's why I don't smile if I can help it. :( :D

Probably a form of tetracycline.

Living in places that have high amounts of natural fluoride in the water can do it too.

I think your 100% correct Mr. Lodwick. I remember my grandma telling me it was that. It's horrible though. The only way to make them white is to paint them, otherwise they look jaundiced like. :(

I thought I read once that you could get them bonded. A good cosmetic dentist could probably do something for you. As long as they are in good condition anyway, maybe you could do one or two at a time.

As long as they are in good condition .
That's the problem Nancy, they aren't in good shape at all. Everyone of them has had something done to them from root canals to silver and amalgam fillings, which now that I paid the dentist off, will probably start falling out again.

hi ross.. that's exactly what happened to my boyfriend.. his sister too had to have her uppers pulled and put in a plate.. their story is their father didn't have dental back then and they pulled teeth instead of fixing them.. so now they have full plates..

did you have a chance to look at that dental plan i sent you..double check it if you use it.. my boyfriend has it and we think his dentist over charged him.. we're taking a look at his bill..

chris

Hi Christine- I looked it over, but didn't pursue it any further. I need to get some other, more pressing issues taken care of, so that I might actually be able to read and comprehend what I read. I still thank you for the link! It's definately appreciated. ;)

Latest posts

Back