Stage C Congestive Heart Failure...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harry - I am so sorry to hear about your CHF. Please take it easy and hopefully your new cardio will have some solid answers and help for you! I third the scooter option!!! Glad you decided to stay in school and I know that school must give you some sense of satisfaction!

diana

I LOVE YOUR DETERMINATION!!!!!

That's got to count for something in this world! Please keep us posted. I'm sure you are feeling discouraged and I'm sorry about that.

Best wishes!

Marguerite

Keep the faith Harry!

Almost a year & a half ago, I was told I had between Stage 3 & Stage 4 Congestive Heart Failure. So the doctors in Houston increased the Lasix from 80mg per day to 160mg per day. That change brought me back down to a Stage 2 CHF. The swelling on my legs, ankles, abdomen, SOB, fatigue, are at a very minimum! Off course, I watch my salt intake very diligently which is very important, as I'm sure you know!

I hope that your new cardio is able to make adjustments to your medications that will help minimize your CHF symptoms. :)

Good luck!

Back