SMS's mvr is Monday, June 8, at CC

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Steve,
I think today is the last day of testing at Cleveland Clinic before undergoing surgery on Monday. I hope you are able to relax and take it easy this week-end knowing that this will soon be behind you.
Best wishes for a successful repair and an easy recovery. Considering Dr. Gillinov is the surgeon I expect you will do very well.:)
Our prayers are with you.
God bless and Godspeed!

Steve wishing you best of luck in your surgery Monday. try to let us know if you were able to have the robot. I had the side entry....but no robotic equipment. My prayers are for your family as well.

Steve, good luck on the repair. I hope you have at least as much luck as I've had in the recovery. I think you will.

Thank You everyone! I just returned home from CCF a little sore and full of holes. :) I report at 5:15 am Monday for surgery. I will check in when I can, but it may not be until I return home. Thanks again for the kind words and well-wishing.

Steve

All the best Steve in surgery and a speedy recovery we will be
sending prayers and good thoughts for you as we await to hear
from you when you are able.

zipper2 (DEB)

Good luck Steve! You will get through the bad days quickly - it's amazing how quickly our body starts to recover and a few days can make a hell of a lot of difference!

Steve,
Best wishes on Monday. I will be praying for you to have a great surgery and a smooth sailing recovery.

Hoping all goes well, Steve. Our family's had a great experience at CC, and I hope you and yours do too.

Back