Should I be concerned???

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gnusgal

You would think I have nothing to complain about. For the last three (successful) tests, my INR has come in at 2.8. I was thrilled. But at the same time I a little concerned. You see, I am NOT a very consistant eater. I am aware of this, and TRY to be good, but sometimes a salad sounds good, and other times it just doesn't... So how in the world am I managing to hit the same exact number three times in a row (over the course of 4 or 5 weeks)? One thing that is making me wonder about the number is that I started getting little bruises all over my legs this week. So why, when it's the same INR, would I get bruises THIS week, but not last week, or the week before??? Also, I've had quite a few error testings the last month or so. Mostly "air bubble" errors, but once or twice I got a "not enough blood" message, even though there was still blood left over in the tenderlett cup... I've had my ProTime for over a year now (has it REALLY been that long?!), and this is really the first time I've had errors, other than at the very beginning when I was still learning. Anyone have an explaination??? Could there be something wrong with my machine? Or am I just being a worry-wart and should just be happy I'm finally getting consistant???

Thanks all.

<Sorry I haven't been as active lately. I'm teaching, and taking online graduate courses, along with taking up a new hobby: quilting... I've had very little free time, but I do skim the posts every day.>

Hello

Hello

I don't think you should be concerned about your machine giving consistant readings. Regarding your error message, air bubbles are commonly caused by "tapping" of the Tenderlette Plus, after the blood has been added. Please call QAS and start and issue report, so that we can figure out why you're getting error messages. Thanks,

Lance

Tech support=----800-298-4515 ext 2006

Latest posts

Back