Seen any good movies lately?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey, when were y'all stationed in berlin? i was there 87-92.

has this film made it to the states yet?

I arrived via US Army in Jan. 1975 and my then future husband arrived Aug. 75. We wed and stayed until July 1977. Since we got married it shortened out tour to 2 years. I had a blast there. Would really like to go back.:D

I think 20 Million Years is the U.S. version of the English "Quatermass".
The English version is over 3 hours long and was a BBC production.
I just love the theories put forth re the 'hive' mind and how it compares to
some of our more,negative traits while at the same time strengthens us.
If you like "20 Million" you should take a look at "Quatermass and the Pit"
the original 57 version

I suspect on the 20 million remix some significant information (and continuity) was left on the cutting room floor. The Beeb did a great job...especially considering it was 1957!

Just saw Slumdog Millionare. Loved it. Some parts were very violent - but I don't think pushed the realm of reality at all.

Anyway, it is called Gran Torino and stars Clint Eastwood. Sorry, Cort, it's a Ford, but I think you would enjoy it anyway! Laughs, tears, and a good story.

LOL! Yeah, I probably would enjoy it, but I haven't seen it. Besides ... I appreciate all older cars ... MCs just happen to be my favorite ;).

*sighs*

The last movie I saw was ... wait for it ... can you guess?

I bet you can guess.

If you can't guess, I'd be shocked.

"CARS"!

Bet you didn't see THAT coming ;). LOL!

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...MidW Event = 04/04/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Got my pedal to the metal" ... Sheryl Crow ... 'Real Gone'

Latest posts

Back