Scottie

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

SCOTTIE I have been searching for Scottie's surgery date and can't find it. We have not heard anything in a while so am wondering about her. Anybody know how to find the date - I recall that they moved her up on the surgery list but am not sure of the details. Thanks

Hey Hensylee

Hey Hensylee

How are you ?....I was touched to see your post ...sorry I've been off line for a wee while ...my puter could receive but not send and I'd also been on holiday in Malta ..just returned last night ....I had a very relaxing time ..although I'm tired now after the travelling home.
I still have no date for surgery and in fact after surviving my holiday I feel so good I'm considering cancelling surgery ..I really wonder if it will tamper with my fairly good quality of life ...
Take care and thanks for thinking off me
love Scottie

Now Scottie... haven't we discussed this before???? No cancellations!!!! You hear me???? You want me to come over there gal???? I simply will not allow you to get away from this surgery that you need!!!

You know that I love you and want you well so that we can meet sometime in the future... hee hee

Love,
Zazz

Scottie - so good to see you and to hear that you are having a good quality of life and enjoying it all. Enjoy every day and take the good parts as your due. Now that you are back on line, don't stay away too long. Best and God bless - Hensylee

Hi Scottie

Great to hear that you're feeling so well. The holiday has obviously been good for you. Just remember that your condition will not improve. It will gradually get worse over time. You must go ahead with the surgery. Your quality of life will be so much better afterwards. I am now six months post op and feel great. I'm doing more than I was before the surgery. It's only now that I realise just how bad I was before. I've now taken up cycling and LtCdData and I try to get out most days after work. I can now cycle about 40 miles. I know it's a worrying time for you just now but it will be worth it in the end. Take care.

Get the surgery!

Get the surgery!

Scottie!!

You crazy lady! I can give you a long list of reasons why you should have the surgery.... I have so many problems that my cardio says I wouldn't have if I'd had the surgery sooner. Enlarged heart, atrial fib, meds I have to take... it caused 'global' problems to my heart.

When your cardio says its surgery time... it's surgery time! :eek:

Nice to see you back! :)
Rain

Do the Surgery DUDE!

Do the Surgery DUDE!

I agree with everyone else, delays are killers. I developed CHF while I was waiting on a dumb, bimbo, dentist to decide in four months, to do something for my teeth before surgery. I had hoped to had it last spring or early summer. It took her four months and I developed CHF. It was a bummer and went to someone else for the dental work. I thought I was alright but I was terriably wrong. So do not delay and wait for something major to happen, just wait out the surgery date and have it done anyway. You will fell it soon enough. Just believe in what we say. We all have been there and done that. Glad you had a wonderful trip. You take care and be sure to have the surgery.

Caroline
09-13-01
Aortic valve replacement
St. Jude's valve

Latest posts

Back