Saskatoon?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamela

Seriously, I figure I could make a valiant effort to travel to BC or Winnipeg. I'm smack on the Alberta border with Saskatchewan and willing to pick up people on the way no matter what direction the travel. Heck, we could rent a bus.

Chime in if you've got ideas...

Oh PAMELA,

I have obviously have missed something, then again what else is new. But what are you talking about???

You trying to plan a Canadian reunion:confused:

Yes, it would be a fun thing to have a reunion we could be a part of. Maybe over a long weekend, where the prime objective would be to say hello and maybe have a tea.

I'm in an area where the most we could do at a gathering would be to swat mosquitoes and watch fish jumping. Yes, this has its charms but once you've slapped yourself blue and watched mosquitoes over-inflate on coumadin rich blood, the frogs start to sound a little creepy...

So, I'd be willing to travel within a twelve or thirteen hour radius to hang out with other passengers on this particular train. This is just a tentative query to see if anyone else would want to spend a couple of days in the company of other valverians.

Chime in and let me know if I'm totally loonie or if there's a plausibility of something happening by autumn.

misquitoes are here now(unreal)

misquitoes are here now(unreal)

Pamela,not far from you in North BattleFord here still slapping squitors and wanna fish soon if work ever allows me time off lol but if your ever flying over this part and wanna stop for a listen to our frogs do so send me a pm if your ever round and wanna stop in and if your on a plane,train,or automobile feel free to contact me Iusually make it as far as Meadow or Green Lake fishing,but Cold Lakes not that far either....been off for few days on site so im catching up again on news here and thought i'd mention this to you

Zipper2:cool:

Latest posts

Back