Ross's Birthday Tomorrow, the 25th

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Rosso!

I think you should become Timex's poster boy (ya know, "Takes a licking but keeps on ticking"):D

Hope you have a GREAT day and that snail mail brings you some additions good wishes ;)

--John

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

Ross - May you live a thousand years (just don't torment us that long) and may you never see the inside of a hospital again (except maybe the nursery) seriously, have a good one. Chris

Happy Birthday Ross!!!!

So you joiined VR on Dec 16th? Thats my wedding anniversary. 25 years of wedded bliss. oh well most of the time.

You have a very good day and many,many more to come your way Rossman!!!

:cool:

:rolleyes:

:eek:

Hi all!
Todays mail yielded one card. Since this party is so interested in knowing if I got their card or not, I refuse to say whos it is. :D(Hensylee)

Thank you for all the birthday wishes and company, friendship, along with all the other great things about all of you.

Thanks to the latest posters. I appreciate it very much.

RobThatsMe-Thanks for the Oregon Glove link-I'll be needing tons of them!

Jean-Thank You!

ccrawford-I'll do my best to stay away from "The Place", I've had enough time around the nurseries too, so I'll just try to stay outta there.

alicia-It's good to see marriages that last and stand the test of time. Lyn and I will have our 23rd on June 7th, so I'm right behind ya.

Happy Day after

Happy Day after

Birthday, Ross:D :D Noticed yesterday, I had posted 1,000 posts and wanted to start 1,001 to you..You are now, only, 480 ahead of me.:p :p :p I think your postman froze to death:D .Bonnie

DARN, DARN, DARN

I have not been on since 2/18/2003 and look what I missed. I have an excuse for not being here, but it is not going to be public. Sorry Ross,

You are a great fellow and I am sorry I missed your big day.

Happy Birthday, belatedly. Hang in there and keep up the good work.

I always think of you when I think of this;

Last edited:
Yesterday's mail had 3 cards in it.
Thank you to Rob thats me x2. Funny. Post marked 2/21 but not received until 2/28. Tell me the U.S. mail isn't messed up and your only 2 states away! I guess that's par for the course. I air mailed a card to Canada and it took 3 weeks to get to the destination. :(

The other is from MaryBeth, thank you, you didn't have to do that. :D

Hey, I just realized something. You people were having a party while I was in the hospital. Shame on you! :D

Most users ever online was 37 on 08-29-2002 at 09:29 PM.

Our mail system might provide you with cards all year long, at the rate it's delivering.

I recall one year, daughter in Atlanta was checking to see if everybody's Christmas presents had arrived that year. My other daughter is always late, so first daughter's little son said "not everybody's is here yet - remember last year, we got Aunt Resa's present in June?" (he was right, too).:D

Hope so

Hope so

Will give that couch potato something to do everyday:D Trek down 350 ft. in the snow to his mailbox and back. He'll get that exercise he needs.:p :p :p :p

I have to go at least that far, too - the road crew put some sand in my little road in front of the mailbox to clear a mud puddle - now the puddle is all round my mailbox. Can only get mail by car or boat. We have smart engineers here - :D

Latest posts

Back