Ross

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SuperDragon

Here's the latest update...He's doing great in rehab, and they were saying a few more weeks...Yesterday was my birthday, and Dad calls and says, "Guess what, they are springing me on Friday!" Yes, Ross is coming home Friday (tomorrow). He will have the home care here and nurses come out to do their thing but they are letting him come home because it can all be done here and they believe (and he said it all along) that he'll get even better when he's home.

Steve

Wonderful!

Wonderful!

This is WONDERFUL news!

Tell him I said hello.

Rain

This is truly the best news I've heard in weeks. Ross is coming home!!!!!! I am so happy for him, Almost brings tears to my eyes. We've missed you, Ross and we all love you very much!!!! Can't wait to see you here for your welcome home party with this family. Big hugs!!!

Oh, wow. Such great news. He said two weeks, didn't he? Guess he told them! And Scottie is home just in time for this good news - and Bill - and others. So happy for Ross.

P.S. Happy Birthday, Steve. Hope this next year brings you so much luck and good fortune. God bless

Holy Cow! Ross-

Coming home on Friday? How absolutely super! You can breathe fresh air, you can see the sunshine. You'll be around all your familiar things and your family. I bet you can't wait. It's like coming out of prison.

We've all been waiting for this to happen, and it's coming sooner than we thought.

So W e l c o m e H o m e :) :) :) :) :)

Fantastic!

Fantastic!

What great news to hear after such a long haul. I can hear the sigh of relief all the way out here in Seattle.

Well done, Ross! :D

Happy belated birthday, Steve! And thank you so much for posting here during your dad's long ordeal...we all would have gone nuts without your updates.

This is such a huge relief! It certainly is evidence that what we have here is not so much a forum, but a "family" gathering place; that one of our dearest members is coming home is certainly a cause for celebration! Go Ross!

--John

Here's to you!

Here's to you!

I'd like to propose an interactive, cyber-toast at (everyones) dinner tonight in Ross' honor... "to Ross, Congratulations and Welcome Home."

This is wonderful news.......

This is wonderful news.......

Hi there Steve,

Happy belated birthday and thanks so much for keeping us all up to date. Hope things are better for you and that you found a job.
What great news to hear that your dad will be coming home tomorrow. We here in AZ have kept up with all the ups and downs in the past 2 months or so. Very happy to hear that he'll be home with his family.
We shall have a "cyber toast" in honor of Ross tomorrow at dinner.
Big hugs.

Christina
AVR's 8/7/00 & 8/18/00
Mechanical
Tucson. AZ.
Dr. Gulshan Sethi

hi steve!'
thanks for that wonderful news!!! i can't believe it!
we all look forward to hearing from ross how he is and how happy he will be to be home, in his own bed, etc.
please urge him to get lots of rest (as though he hasn't had enough yet!lol!)
no, really, please ask him to take it easy these first few weeks back.
we can't wait to hear from him!!
all the best, sylvia

Steve - Thanks for the immensely good news. Glad to hear Ross will be home soon. That alone could put your spirits soaring. It will be good to hear from him soon.

I was just about to call Ross to see how he was when I made a last minute check-in here and saw Steve's post. So, I called Ross to wish him congratulations!

He's thrilled to be coming home but isn't sure how soon he'll be able to get on the computer. Says he's still pretty wobbly on his feet but progress is going in the right direction.

He sounded happy and relieved.

Alright! Ross we knew you'd make it! Wahoo.
Just in time to lie on the sofa watching football all weekend!
What a treat. Glad you are finally coming home.
-Mara

CYBERTOAST, ABSOLUTELY!!!! WELCOME HOME ROSS!!!!!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, ROSSMAN, YOU GO, BOY!!!!!!!

EVELYN AND TYCE

Just called Ross 6:25 p,n, Eastern time

Just called Ross 6:25 p,n, Eastern time

He sounded great and I asked if he was too pumpheaded to remember his home phone # and he said HUH?:D We didn't have a chance to talk long. mobile phone went dead. Didn't won't to bother him again to answer phone. ..but he did say he would have Steve post home #..Anyone else have it to post? I have free weekend calling..Probably a lot of you do too..mobile..Bonnie

Know this news is a good birthday present considering all the stress you and the family have had.

SOOO HAPPY for Ross and the whole family. I am pretty new here but have felt Ross was a big part of the "force" here and widely loved for it. I look forward to his homecoming, and continued recovery. SEEMS a miracle.

Best wishes,
and congratulations to an obviously strong fighter. HOOAH!!

Bill

Welcome home, Ross. Congratulations! I can't believe all you've been through but I'm so glad you're home. Rest, relax, enjoy. You deserve it.

Happy birthday, Steve. You've been so great to us here through all this. Hope it all comes back to you tenfold and you have a fabulous year.

Halleluyah!:D

What a long time coming this was.

Welcome home Ross buddy!

When you're up to it, you've got to fill us all in on the story from your side.

Thanks again Steve for the updates and Happy Birthday!

Ross,

Great news and so glad to hear you are back home. You must be so relieved that phase of your recovery is over.

I look forward to you being back on line and helping others in the same way you helped me.

All the best Ross and we are all cheering for you.

Walter

Ross's home address

Ross's home address

Did someone post Ross's home address earlier? OR does anyone have that info?
-Mara

Latest posts

Back