Ross Poll

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

Mary

* After studying Ross for several years, I have noticed that his avatars frequently reflect his mood. ;)

** After studying Ross for several years, I have noticed that his mood frequently reflects his avatar choice.:p

I'm creating a poll for VR members to vote, and comment on, what they think/don't think.:D

Your vote will be visible!:p :eek: :p

The Way I See It....

The Way I See It....

Is that The Rossmeister has one heck of a sense of humor and it shows in his avatars...LOL....an excellent quality in a person I might add....:D :D :D :D :D Harrybaby

I voted mothership, like the guys on the Simpson's.
I would love to meet others from his planet, bet they are an interesting species :)

I voted alien. As long as we don't find five dollar bills and quarters in his wallet (Heaven's Gate cult for those of you who miss the connection), he is sure to be around longer, keeping us on our toes.

Mary, mary, mary..............

Mary, mary, mary..............

Mary said:
* and comment on, what they think/don't think.:D

I am truly concerned about you. One, you are obsessing over Ross way too much...............does Bob know?:D

Two, how can I comment on what I don't think? If I didn't thunk it, then how could I possibly comment on it? Survey says that I would have to think about something before I could comment on it! :confused:

And, to be honest, you have it all wrong. I voted the second one only because the real answer is not there. Ross has multiple personalities. THe dominant personality at the time takes over his avatars. Bad boy, sad boy, glad boy, mad boy, rad boy, compassionate boy, passionate boy (read that as come sit in my lap and dance boy) :D ;) .......................etc. boy..........
But we love them all.................

Many hugs. J.

He sends me mail from outer space. He actually has pointy ears and when he had them fixed, his logic took a turn to weirdness, interspersed with something else, but we don't know what.

Mary, I love your avatar! It's perfect for summer.

Ross, your avatar is revolting. What ever happened to that sweet baby reading the playboy? But at least I picked the correct answer on the poll.:cool:

Interesting thought about Ross's multiple personalities, Janet. Just think of the battles that must rage inside his brain to dominant for just one day! He might get up in the morning, look in the mirror, and see this staring back at him:
20who_13307resized.gif

And yes, Harry, we see Ross's humor in his genetically altered, mutant BUG avatar! :rolleyes:

Lyn, you want to meet more of his species . . . . just look around the forum, girlfriend!:p

Lisa, I've heard from good authority that Ross does keep a stash of quarters in his pockets, but I'm not going to elaborate on WHY he has them.:eek: ;)

Hensylee, I always suspected Ross had plastic surgery; thank you for confirming my suspicions!:)

Ross, keep your little insect pinchers still! I didn't ask YOU for your thoughts!

Rob, you know me . . . what you see is what you get!

KB, you realize that the baby in the Playboy avatar is Ross :eek: :eek: . . . I wouldn't label that kido as sweet! Maybe WISE beyond his years!:p

Back