Ross on Tuesday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SuperDragon

Today I didn't get to go in but Mom said they lowered his breathing again and that he's doing most of it himself. They called while I was at college and said that he's in his own private room now but not to be worried. So apparently they wanted to make room for others or something. Everything else is the same. That's all I have for now.

Steve

Thanks Steve

Thanks Steve

Glad to hear your Dad is doing a little better:) Is he in a private room in ICU or out on cardiac floor.:confused: Tell him hello from all of his friends at Valvereplacement.com..Bonnie

What a relief to hear that Ross is doing better. I guess the tube is still in, but I bet, not for long. He'll be happy to get over that hurdle.

Ross, you're a brave man and a real fighter.

Thanks for keeping us informed, Steve. I hope things work out for you as well.

Hi Steve.....Thanks for posting, and I'm glad he's doing most of his own breathing.....good to see he's in a private, too! What is his room number? Hopefully your Dad will be home soon....it has been an absolutely terrible time for you all. I wish the best only to come.

Please let him know he is still in our prayers and that we've asked for him.

Evelyn

Thanks for the continued updates Steve. I know this has been hard on all of you. Your dad is a real fighter and that is what will get him through this. Best wishes to all your family in these trying times.

'AL'

hi steve!
thank you so much for keeping us informed about your dad's progress. i'm so glad that he seems to be doing better, even if it's a little and slower than expected. every little bit counts!!!
please wish him well for us all.
all the best, sylvia

Latest posts

Back