Results from Holter Monitor and Echocardiogram from last week

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so of course it makes me think oh great there goes my valve already.........but we will see

now its going to take another week to find out her thoughts on my valve but oh well maybe finally some answers!

I agree with Lyn that the cardio just needs time to look at the film herself. There is no use in worrying about something that her office has not told you is fine. I remember my cardio saying that my first echo after surgery was okay. Okay. That's all she had to say. I wanted to hear that it was STELLAR! I wanted fireworks!! She laughed at me and said that that was the best I was going to get from her because there was absolutely nothing wrong with my heart and it was 100% okay. Doctors! sheesh!!

So just be patient and wait. Get some questions written down about your PAC's and stuff so that when she does reach you you can ask those questions, too. Remember -- you can keep her on the phone as long as you need to so that you understand what is going on with you and what can be done and how soon it can be done; or how long they expect you to be patient. Get some numbers. It seems to help to have someone tell you how long, or when. Yeh?

Kudos to you! You got their attention! Good girl!!!

Marguerite

Latest posts

Back