Regression this evening

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canon4me

I feel some chest pain tonight on inhalation. Is this something to be expected that once in a while you have a bad day in the recovery process? I popped a couple Tylenol and hoping for some relief.

Yes, we all have good days and then some not so good days. There is not always a reason. Just roll with it.
Hope you continue to improve. :)

canon4me- i guess it is a part of the process cause i have it once in a while, also have my PVC's and the muscles darn they are super sore. :)

Ok, thanks for the reassurance you guys and knowing what I'm experiencing is normal.

I would have occasional pain in the chest around the heart. At the stage you are in, I would get it after a good coughing fit due to allergies. At about 10 weeks it lasted for awhile and I got worried. I read up on it and believed it was probably related to brusing and damage to the ribs and the membranes/linings around them that happens to open up your chest. It's not a pain related to the heart. The rib/chest trauma can take a long time to heal completely. I still get an occasional pain after 18 months.

I have had those pains to. Finally, after (6) weeks most pains are going away. Still wake up in the morning and around my scar it is sore. Feels like my scar drew up in the night and I have to stretch to make sure it didn't shrink up. lol. I think we all have little aches and pains. You will get better everyday. Just keep your chin up!

Latest posts

Back