Randy is in the hospital

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lisa45

Randy is in this week for his headaches. Today is a better day for him to talk. Randy is in the hospital all week till Friday for those tests for his headaches. I will be at 214.345.7818 (hospital room. Yesterday went well, had MRI and blood work and a lot of medication so he was pretty darn tired! Hopefully the doctor will tell us something this morning. Call if you need me or want to talk.

I am doing fine just tired driving back and forth 1/2 hour to take care of dogs and achey but other wise feel good. I will catch up with you in detail as soon as I can. I will check email at night. He can get emails at [email protected]

Love
Lisa;)

Dang Lisa, is your family trying to compete with mine?

Hang in there, were all pluggin for ya and Randy. :)

I called Lisa and Randy at the hospital today. Randy is in good spirits and Lisa is coping well. He had his MRI yesterday and they were awaiting the doctor to come in and give them results so hopefuly Lisa will post the results tonight.

Lets all say a prayer for them both. They are both so special to me and we will finaly get to meet them in person when they fly from Texas to NC to come visit with my family. Hopefuly Lisa will not wear herself out and get sick in the process.

Lots of love,hugs, and prayers are being sent their way!!
;)

Hi Lisa-

I hope things work out well for Randy, and that they are able to help him to feel better. It's tough to watch our loved ones suffer. Take care.

He'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Latest posts

Back