Race 5km X-country most Sundays

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haggis basher

I am Scottish, but living in Sydney Australia
Hi
it is now nearly 2.5 years since new valve. I ran a 5km handicap X-country last Sunday, in 28min 33secs!
The weather was terribly hot/humid, with 1 steep hill, yet I enjoyed the run. Anything I say is not boasting - just to give others encouragement! Ran the Australian Masters Games a few weeks ago, and got 2bronze and 1 silver medals. Just shows that 'life' is not finished after 'heart surgery'!
Good health to ye all
Brian

Congrats! Life is definitely not finished after OHS - for those of us who have been impacted by our heart issues all our lives, life actually BEGINS after OHS. We should all be using our fixed hearts!!

I plan to make mine do a half marathon in August and a four-day stage mountain bike race in October. :)

Hi TheGymGuy
Yes, you are having terrible weather there in the U.S! You shouldn't feel it too bad, with your massive size through
weight-training, I thought you would be running in the bare-buff (ha Ha). Your weight training performance is magnificent,and your 5km is good.
Back bad this week (lumber area) Badly damaged 20 years ago! Always something to try us...
Must admit I havn't been on this site much lately, must change that.
See Ya
Brian

Latest posts

Back