QAS turn-around time?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
expensive

expensive

hi bridgette

the price od AUD$1099.95 on that aussie site is very expensive. we get a much lower price in kiwi land.

the net pharmacy i asked for a quote has not responded with a price yet

hi bridgette

the price od AUD$1099.95 on that aussie site is very expensive. we get a much lower price in kiwi land.

the net pharmacy i asked for a quote has not responded with a price yet

Yeah, but don't forget that included EVERYTHING - the whole shebang including 48 test strips, pricker, lancets DVD etc. That works out at about 960.00 USD, so our American friends would be better off paying that than the exorbitant amount they would have to pay, if health insurance wouldn't cough up and they bought it in the States from whoever sells them. Plus it would cut out the jumping through hoops getting doctor's letters of permission etc....
But let's see what the Kiwi net pharmacy comes back with. It could be a better deal

aussie price v inr online price

aussie price v inr online price

yeah, i re checked prices etc and it seems the current nz price for a complete test kit including 24 test strips is nz$1044 aud$876 or us$ 772. source www.inronline.net
so the aussie price is not so bad considering it includes international courier delivey.

the price sure has gone up since i bought mine back in march 2008. also , sorry about the us$299 price i quoted earlier, seems i stupidly converted the us$ to us$ !!!

net pharmacy have replied to the effect they do not stock coagucheks but said they will ask roache if they can...

For those who have the $ and can turn around and file for reimbursement with their insurance carrier, you may be able to beat this in the U.S.

QAS was in network with Aetna when I bought my INRatio last year. I opted to pay upfront, then got reimbursed by Aetna for nearly $1,000 of the approx. $1,600 I bought it for, with AC adapter & strips. (There was a $1,000 discount if you pay upfront, rather than going through insurance.) I used our U.S. income tax refund for the payment.

I was able to get my machine in 2 days' time vs. 6+ weeks (going through insurance) by paying upfront.

However, not everyone is in a position to do this. We had planned for about a year to do it this way.

Latest posts

Back