PT Machines

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do !

I do !

Hi,

I was wondering about my Doc's prescription that I assume was sent to you and the my insurance denied payment

A representative of your company and I have played "phone-tag" but never spoken since all that occurred. Shouldn't I have copies of the paperwork so I could resubmit when I'm ready ???

Please let me know if you can foward them to me along with a price on the unit. Thanks!!!!

Joan

If your claim was denied then you do have the right to appeal. If you are denied again you can appeal that as well. the second appeal is your last. You can do this or we will, most times though you have to wrirte the appeal yourself & we summit. I would fax this stuff back to you but I only know you as zipper.

Appeal

Appeal

Hi,

In order to appeal, I need the info sent to insurance upon 1st request so I can see how to amend it. Your office has all my info..name, address etc. Is it possible to mail the script/1st submission, etc to me ? I do not have a fax at home.

Thanks,

Joan

Yes, I will be 6 weeks post-op this Monday.Your representive called about 1 week ago and I gave her all the information to start processing for me to own a Pro Time...About how long will it take to find out if my Insurance company will help me pay? I wrote down you 800 number..

Insurance Waiting Game

Insurance Waiting Game

Hello,

The insurance process can take two weeks, but unfortunately this is rare. The average time it takes is about six weeks or so, depending on if we have to file for an appeal. If you get rejected on the first attempt, don't be too discouraged, because this is very typical. I've seen some companies take a full seven months to approve this device. If they reject you at first, we will file the appeal for you, as long as you give us proper notification of receiving a letter from the insurance company. You can call me at x2865 if you have any additional questions.

Lance Visnich
QAS

Latest posts

Back