Pressure Cookers

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mom bought me a pressure cooker a few years ago. I was scared of it and sold it a yard sale. I also won't leave a slow cooker on while I am at work. I know I'm a wimp.

One of my fondest memories is of the stuffed cabbage that my mother use to make in the pressure cooker in the early 50's. Didn't know they made an electric one now:eek: - will have to look into that!

Ross said:
Since when can't you grill outside? A little bit of snow and cold doesn't stop me.

I'm in TX, I can grill year round, I've been known to grill steaks by flashlight. ;) Not enough light after dark where I set the grill. I'm the griller in this house. :p

I am with Christina L. I would love to try one, but I am very afraid of a blow up. The food cooked is soooo good, but I still can't quite overcome my fear of an explosion in my kitchen. Any suggestions?
Blanche

I have no fear with my electric one. It controls the temperature. You don't have to watch the flame under it like in the non-electric kind. I just used mine again tonight.

Back