Pregnancy while on Coumadin

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KMB, did you read the two articles I recently posted about On-X valves in the Valve Selection Forum. They should be encouraging.

a little funny

a little funny

allodwick said:
You need to have a plan with a high-risk OB doc before you even think about it. Weeks 6 to 12 are the worst for the baby. Look at http://images.google.com/imgres?img...s?q=warfarin&start=20&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=N
If it happens the nose can be calcified into bone and will never grow. They can also have bone abnormalaties.

I thought my stupidity might give some one a smile so... I went to this link and was looking at the pictures of the different birth defects well I felt so bad for the poor little baby that was born w/ no arms and a tail well after a while I decided to read the caption under the photo, that I admit was hard for my soon to be 46 year old bifocalled eyes, but imagine my relief when the poor baby was a monkey lol Lyn ps I hope Janet sees this thread, she already knows in nuts lol

I'm sorry y'all...........

I'm sorry y'all...........

Lynlw said:
I thought my stupidity might give some one a smile so... I went to this link and was looking at the pictures of the different birth defects well I felt so bad for the poor little baby that was born w/ no arms and a tail well after a while I decided to read the caption under the photo, that I admit was hard for my soon to be 46 year old bifocalled eyes, but imagine my relief when the poor baby was a monkey lol Lyn ps I hope Janet sees this thread, she already knows in nuts lol

I'm really not stealing this thread, but, Lyn, that is the best laugh I have had in a while. I can just picture you crying over that little monkey baby..........:D 'Course I'd end up doing the same damn thing............

I wish y'all all the best. I, too, will be interested to see how this develops. I have already resigned myself to Katie's not being able to have children - due to her unusual plumbing and anatomy, more so than the coumadin - I mean, no one can even tell us what we can expect long term from her two bi-lobed lungs or any of her other anatomical anomalies for that matter...............it's a long time before we cross that bridge with her, though. I will be praying for wonderful things for you both. Much love. J.

Latest posts

Back