pre, post surgery, covers it all, good graphics

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barbwil

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Just found an excellent site on cardiovascular surgery done by Mid-Atlantic Surgical Associates out of Morristown, NJ which goes into great detail to all aspects of open heart surgery. The post-surgery page seems to answer so many of the questions we all have had. If you roam around their site you will find a video of coronary by-pass.

http://www.heartsurgeons.com/ed5.html

Thanks Barb!

That really is a good site! Not as fun or personal as learning from people here, but lots of good tips. Just hope I can remember everything. I'm starting to feel like I'm cramming for finals!!! :)

You'll have to get on me to add these to the ref sources section. I'm shooting for Tuesday, but watch, I'll forget.

Peg

Peg

Peg, Hope you pass that exam with flying colors and get a 4.0 for the course!! I figure if this old lady (that's a relative term, isn't it? I have two aunts who are 97.) can get through this, you young ones should breeze right through it.

I thought that site was great 'cause it's everything you read here at VR.com but all in one big gulp. Granted, it does lack the personal touch that you get here but it is a good way to cram for the big one!

Praying for you!

Latest posts

Back