Prayers PLEASE...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Praline

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
I am asking everyone to please pray for a teacher at my school. She is about 5 months pregnant with her first baby.She went for an ultra sound and was told that there is something wrong with the baby's diaphram, it has a hole. More tests are being done but it is very serious. One doctor offered to terminate the pregnancy but she says that this is not an option she is willing to consider.
Please pray for her, her baby, and her husband.

Praline, they all have my prayers....

Praline, they all have my prayers....

I just can't stand to hear about anything bad happening to wee ones and the mothers to be....Prayers are being sent up as fast as my heart and mind can send them......Hugs to them all from harrybaby:D:D

Baby's diaphram

Baby's diaphram

I don't know if this is the same thing that happened with my cousin. Her baby was born with a hole in the diagphram, his intestines made one lung smaller than the other. He had surgery at birth, it was touch and go for awhile but by the time he was 12 the lungs were the same size. He's now 19and is off to boot camp for the Navy in February. Hopefully, this little baby will have a good outcome and a great life as well!

There's Hope...

There's Hope...

Praline,

I've already prayed for both the teacher mother and her unborn baby. I heard of a pre-natal surgery where a similar defect was successfully repaired while the mother was pregnant with the baby. A photo taken during the surgery showed a tiny baby's hand grasping one of the surgeon's finger tips from inside the incision. It's almost as if the baby knew the doctor was there to help him. The child's lungs were so undeveloped he had no chance of survivial if delivered at the time (7 months fetus). The surgery closed the hole after removing the intestines back to the abdomen. Ultrasound showed rapid growth of the lungs from tiny vestigal organs to normal sized ones. Two months after the surgery the baby boy was born alive with a healthy normal set of lungs and a great prognosis. There's hope.

Chris

Latest posts

Back