Prayers and positive vibes needed for little Maxwell

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg a

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
from his FB page
Where his journey is tracked

http://www.facebook.com/#!/maxwellsjourney

My name is MAXWELL SAMUEL BENVIE TAYLOR. I am the son of DANIELLE LONG-TAYLOR & ANDREW TAYLOR of Cambridge, ON . My mommy was born in Toronto, ON to Jo-Ann Tambeau-Long & Timothy R Long, her background is French Canadian. My father was born and raised in Newfoundland to Eric & Wanice Taylor, well we all know that his background is Newfie ;) I say that with lots of pride ♥
I was born on VALENTINES DAY February 14,2012 in Cambridge, ON
I weighed 5lbs 11oz. I have one big brother and his name is BRODY THOMAS McQUITTY & one sister NEVAEH ERICA TAYLOR . NEVAEH IS HEAVEN spelt backwards. Just sayin!
On my moms side I have one Uncle ....Timothy Long who is married to my Auntie Lori Swann-Long and my cousin Hayden Ellie Long of Toronto, ON and 2 aunts , Paige Kaylee Roberts who is my cousin Jaxon's mommy & Somer Lee Tambeau. of Cambridge, ON
On my daddies side he has one sister who is my Aunt , Sherry Taylor Petton and Uncle .Petten & my cousins are Alicia & Trevor Petten. Daddy also has one brother, my Uncle Paul Taylor. My daddys family all live in Newfoundland.
My mom & dad have been blessed with great families & extended family & friends ,therefore, I am an extrememly blessed little boy with many extra aunts, uncles & literally tons cousins. As one could imagine , it will take a university degree to ever remember my entire geneology because I am related by heart to so many wonderful people!
I was born on FEBRUARY 14, 2012 in Cambridge, ON So many people were there when I was born to welcome me into the world. Daddy, Grandma Jo, Auntie Somer, Auntie Julie, all my new Auntie's , Frankie, Katrina, & Laurie. Of course Dr. Cvetic, she was so amazing and gentle with me.
I was born with a broken FEMAR, and due to the pain it was very hard to catch my breath. Of course the nurses did not know my femar was broken so they didn't know to handle me with extra care. I have been on oxygen since the time I was born. After the hospital took x-rays they realized that I have other serious medical issues. McMaster Childrens' Hospital was contacted and they sent their NICU ( Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) team to transport me from my hometown of Cambridge to McMaster Children's Hospital in Hamilton, ON. Mommy was released the next morning also, so that her and daddy, Grandma Jo ,Auntie Paige & Joe could follow me to McMaster. After arriving at McMaster and I was assessed they had some very serious concerns about my health and many of the symptoms I was presenting. They ordered and MRI that evening. I was given a 20% chance of surviving the MRI as it was an hour long. My uncle Timmy,Aunt Lori and cousin Hayden Long came to be at my side and support mommy & daddy, as well as Uncle Michael Showers, Auntie Ida Powers, Laurie O'Brien . They all followed me throught he halls of McMaster Childrens' Hospital and down to the MRI waiting room. I could feel their energy & love! This was my 1st MIRACLE in my life because I survived that MRI !
The MRI confirmed what the doctors had suspected. Not only did I have a broken FEMAR, I also had a VOGM ( Vein of Galen Malformation) which is very serious! They also suspected that I have MARFANS Syndorme ( this has to do with Fibrillin -1 protien which is the glue that makes our organs strong and holds our joints and muscles together. Although they suspect Marfans Syndrome they cannot make a positive diagnosis until my genetic testing is returned. It has been sent to the USA so that they can figure out the reason for the things that are baffling them ! It may take anywhere from 3-5 months before we have the results.
I do know that GOD gave me an amazing mommy & daddy! I also know that GOD had not left my side since I was created and I know that is what my mommy & daddy beleive also! My mom and dad sure talk to GOD alot! I truly hope that ALL the PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD who are cheering me on and PRAYING don't forget to PRAY also for ALL THE SICK CHILDREN IN THIS WORLD ! Remember that I am HERE FOR A REASON and if that reason is to bring help to all CHILDREN IN NEED of your help, then so be it ! Just as my DADDY CARRIES MY TORCH he carries it 4 ALL THE SICK CHILDREN and I know that he and my MOMMY wll continue to do so FOREVER ♥
I am living proof that MIRACLE DO HAPPEN and that PRAYING has granted me more BLESSING than you could ever imagine!
REMEMBER~ LOVE ONE ANOTHER & PRAY EVERY DAY FOR NOT ONLY ME ,BUT, ALL THE SICK CHILDREN EVERYWHERE ~
~ MUCH LOVE ALWAYS ~ MAX ~

425196_119974834798948_100003592973824_73039_1473561710_n.jpg

Last edited:
Greg
What an amazing but sad story. We will pray daily for Mawell and his family and that the test results are returned very quickly.

Breaks my heart to read this. To come into the world With the issues that maxwell has, just isn't fair. Someone so tiny, so innocent, it's just not right. My prayers are with him, and with the family to stay strong.

Latest posts

Back