Prayer request for Pastor's wife, Mary K.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weekycat

Mary is scheduled for double bypass and valve replacement surgery next Thursday, Dec. 28th. I have given her our website info, but for whatever reasons she may have, she hasn't chosen to join us here yet.

Even though I'm sure we'll have our entire church body praying for her, and many others as well, I figure a few more powerful prayers can't hurt, right?

I'm thinking about doing a search on suggestions on how to prepare for surgery and printing it out for her. Thanks in advance for your prayers.

Jean,

Thoughts/prayers going to Mary....

Cort:33swm."Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"We got mountains to climb" ... Rod Stewart ... 'Broken Arrow'

We all wish Mary well and will remember her in our prayers. In order to get ready for my surgery last month I went to a thrift shop and bought a going home outfit which is larger than my usual size so that I wouldn't put any pressure on my body for the trip home and since I gained a lot of fluid from the surgery, I was glad to have it. I also went online and ordered a couple of surgical bras in a size too big around and that turned out to be a good idea too. In my case some slipper socks were good to have for walking in slippery hallways. Marcie

Today's the day...

Today's the day...

Thanks everyone for adding my friend, Mary to your prayer list. We got an email from her husband, Pastor Tom, (forwarded from the church secretary) that Mary is now in surgery, and so far everything is going as expected.

She is having a double by-pass and I guess the doctors said they wouldn't know for sure about the valve replacement until they got in there. Her surgery was to begin at 7am and the email we got was at about 8:30. I will pass along info as soon as I have any. Thanks again for your prayers.

Latest posts

Back