Praline Home yet?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Anyone know if Praline made it home yet? Some returned home yesterday in New Orleans but I'm sure not all. Both groceries and fuel is in short supply or was yesterday.

Hello,
No, I am not home yet. My street still does not have power and people in my area are told not to flush toilets, not to pour water down the drain, not to take a shower, not to wash clothes, etc. So I am staying put for another day. I'll see what tomorrow brings.
I talked to my neighbor this morning. She said that a BIG branch from the pecan tree fell on my ulility room (washer/dryer room) attached to the back of my house. They did not go in to check inside. I am not sure if you can get in without moving the branch.
Hopefully power will be restored to that area soon.
Praline

By all means stay put. the power has been restored in some of our area but not all and you were hit harder than we were. Hopefully your house did not suffer too much damage from the tree.

Keep us posted and don't take any chances.

You're in my prayers
Earline

I just want to post and say that I am thrilled to hear

I just want to post and say that I am thrilled to hear

that Earline and Praline are all right even though Praline is not home yet. Thank God....Harrybaby:D:D

Latest posts

Back