Please pray for my Family

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terryj

What a last few weeks. On the 21st the house my daughter rents was broken into and they stole her bed(yes bed,all the kids DVDs,Cds and jewelry. We told her and the kids to come stay with us. We went to bed about midnight and were awoken at 2 A.M. by our fire alarms. Our wooding burning stove had somehow caught the roof on fire. We all made it out okay but my house has holes in the roof through to the living room ceiling. We are all living in a motel right now. My ex son-in-law has been wonderful and I am so thankful for him. He let me cook Thanksgiving dinner at his house because my son and his family were coming from Tenn. for dinner. The insurance company has been wonderful but all this is playing on all of our nerves. I have not slept in nearly 2 weeks. I had to come back to work yesterday. The insurance company is saying it will be at least 2 months before we are back in our house. We had heavy smoke and water damage. The roof has to be replaced,the floors in the kitchen,hall.living room and dining room completely replaced. The holidays are my favorite time of year and this has just been awful for us. Please say a prayer for us all.

I don't know what to say, I can't imagine.... Sue, you will all be in my prayers (I mean it, not just saying it) ....All of you will get through this and hopefully come out stronger.....Tom

Oh, Sue, so sorry to read this. Your entire family has my prayers and I hope that you are able to make this a happy holiday season in spite of these problems. You have much to be thankful for- a wonderful family and that you all got out of the house with no injuries.

Sue my heart goes out to you and your family, many prayers also. My sister lost her house last year to a fire, and I can't imagine living thru this nightmare, hang in there.

for all of you.........Prayers

So sorry to hear all you've had to deal with:(

zipper2 (DEB)

Thanks for all the prayers. On a happy note, we are going to my 13 year old granddaughters Christmas concert tonight. She has a solo. They are doing Christmas around the world and she is singing Walking in a Winter Wonderland while wearing a hula skirt.

Hey Sue,

Wow ... very sorry you and your family are experiencing this, but glad to know you can see some happy notes through this....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...MidW Blast = 01/17/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"No store bought gifts to open, but there'll be Christmas just the same" ... Kenny Rogers ... 'Kentucky Homemade Christmas'

State Farm may have found an apartment to rent us for the next few months. We live in the ocuntry and there is not much to rent around us. This one is 13 miles from our house. I would be happy to be out of the hotel for Christmas. If I can't be in my home at least I could cook Christmas dinner for everyone at the apartment. Thnaks for all the prayers.

Sue,
I'm so sorry that your family has had these trials and tribulations to face. I have you all in my prayers and hope that circumstances improve faster than you expect.

oh, no. I am so sorry. Fire is such a fearsome thing. Thankfully you are all safe and well. When the house is upset, so is everybody in it. You WILL get through it though you will have tough times. we recently had a houseful because of granddaughter's surgery, causing disturbance of our lives and that was a small thing. Yours is super big. Wonderful that you had insurance to fix the mess. Prayers for a good Christmas even tho you won't be in your home. It will work out. Blessins...........

What a nightmare, glad everyone is safe. Sending hugs and prayers. Hope you get home soon.

Sue

Look at the good side.....you are all safe and sound and will have many more Holidays together. I'll definitely putt you all in my prayers.

Evelyn

Unbelievable. It's just not right that things like this happen and around the holidays to boot. You know you always have my prayers. When things happen, I always ask why. I never get an answer, but it seems to work out in the end. Just wish it wasn't so dang stressful meantime.

Sue,

You all will be in my prayers. May I add that you look at the positive side that you are all safe and alive -- material things can/may be replaced, but not US

I am happy you are all safe:)

Latest posts

Back