Please include Jessica in your prayers!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z

Zazzy

Hi everybody,
Jessica, who just underwent a heart transplant, has been having some rejection problems, and could use your prayers and thoughts.

Her docs had to take her computer time away from her... she used to live in New York and got too stressed by the terrorist attacks.

I will keep you updated as to her progress.

Take care,
Zazzy

Tell Jessica,

My prayers and thoughts are with you. I hope you're doing better. I can understand your stress, and I understand the doctor not wanting you on the computer. You need to think good thoughts now, as not to put undue mental stress on your self! I will be thinking and praying for you. Thank you Zazzy for filling us in and keeping us updated!

Just saw a post from Jessica on WebMD... she is over her rejection episode, but is scheduled to have pacemaker on Tuesday.

Prayers are Power!

Prayers are Power!

My prayers are with her. And with those who could do such a terrible thing as take computer time away from someone! Computer time is a blessing and should never be revoked!!]

Jessica is a fighter like I have never seen. She will prevail.

Thank you zazzy,

Sending all my love and prayers to jessica. She will make it! She is due for some good luck.

Prayers

Prayers

Thanks Zazzy for keeping us up to date on Jessica. And yes, please tell her that our prayers are with her each and every day.

Latest posts

Back