Pilates anybody?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think any form of stretching and light weights is super beneficial.
As we get "older" we may need to be careful of our limits....I know if I tried to do the exercises on the large inflated ball, that I would probably put my back out!

I did it for a while and it was actually my favorite form of exercise I've ever tried. I felt really great afterwards. Are you going to someplace that actually has the equipment as well or just "floor work"? If you can get on a reformer, I think you will really like it.

Kim

I did it for a while and it was actually my favorite form of exercise I've ever tried. I felt really great afterwards. Are you going to someplace that actually has the equipment as well or just "floor work"? If you can get on a reformer, I think you will really like it.

Kim

To be perfectly honest I don't know if it's just floor work or if there's a reformer. My DIL is a pilates instructor and has been after me. I'm really not doing much in the way of exercise so I thought I'd give it a try. I have osteo and she claims it is very good for that so I guess I'll give it a shot.

I was going to start tomorrow (Tuesday) but had a tooth pulled today and it seems another tomorrow as well so I may start on Thursday.

Thanks for the feedback

Latest posts

Back