Phyllis is home and glad to be here!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Phyllis

Just a quick note to let you all know, I am home and fine- a little sore and tired as I didn't sleep much last night. Surgery at 2 PM, recovery at 3PM and woke from anesthesia at 4PM. Sentinel nodes on first look are clean- will have the full results in a week, but the surgeon said all looks good and I am soooo happy to have this behind me. Thanks again for all your good wishes- I hope to be back to normal within a couple of days- in the meantime, I am milking it for all it is worth, to have Dick wait on me (for a change;)

So glad to see this post, and that you are feeling well considering. Also glad you were able to have the sentinel node procedure. I had a whole bunch of nodes taken out instead, but they were all OK, and I am happy to hear that yours look good.

I am so happy to hear you are doing well. I will keep the prayers up.

Hang in there.

xoxo
Just
Kathy M

That's right--milk it! Put Dick in a tutu and have him answering your calls by bell jingling! It's a must during recovery to annoy your spouse as much as possible. ;):D

Glad you're home and that it went well. Glad your nodes look good too! Keep a bell close by to ensure quick service from your servant Dick. ;)

glad to see your post!

glad to see your post!

Phyllis- So happy to read that things seem to be going well for you. Rest and recover- and know that you are in our prayers.

Ruthie

Glad all is well Phyllis.
Take care and enjoy the special treatment...you deserve it!

Yolanda

Good news, Phyllis. Happy to hear you are home and hopefully the news will remain good. Take good care.

Glad to read this, Phyllis. Hoping the full test results go well. Now rest :) .

Welcome home Phyllis. Drag our your recovery a bit - you deserve the pampering!

Back