Phone interview

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! He's driving me crazy because he hasn't told anyone and when I ask when he plans to tell he says "I don't know" like it's no big deal. I want to shout it from the rooftops, but he won't let me!

Youtube video time?

Niki - How exciting for your hubby and you. That's the hospital where my favorite heart surgeon performs surgery.

Congratulations.

Chris

Nikki! Hey girl, it's been a while!!

I'm so happy for you & your husband!! That's wonderful news.. we should get together one day, you're only an 1 1/2 hrs away from me! I'm in Dallas/Ft. Worth about every other month visiting friends..

Hope the twins are doing great! I bet they are getting so big!

Congrats again about your husband's job!! Sounds like he'll do just fine!
Kristen

Hey, Kristen! We SHOULD get together. Let me know the next time you are coming this way and we can try to work something out. I'm sure your son and the twins could have lots of fun together. :D

Well, you're just going to have to get down here to Texas, then, aren't you? :biggrin2:

Hmmm.....that's tempting....lol.

That's SSSOOO cool that he got the job, Niki. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker * NoreastrTrekRT=Aug2010 *
MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I'm feeling alive all over again" ... Lifehouse ... 'First Time'

Latest posts

Back