OY..I hoped this was not SRO....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THAT is the summit I was hoping they put the Webcast of the sessions up (like they do for the annual conference) so we could watch them. Hey can you ask him to do that?

I'll see if I can find out.....I'll be at Mt.Sinai tomorrow to meet my new cardiologist, it's in the same area as the thoracic surgery...:)

Linda

Bet you don't make the same mistake twice! :D

Yea...Ross, this may be one of those bad judgement things I do, like the sub-acute nut house care after the surgery,,,do you believe I am fighting with them on the phone because I complained to my covergage, hospital and other places about them! After what I said yesterday I doubt I will get anymore harrassing calls...:D

Yea...Ross, this may be one of those bad judgement things I do, like the sub-acute nut house care after the surgery,,,do you believe I am fighting with them on the phone because I complained to my covergage, hospital and other places about them! After what I said yesterday I doubt I will get anymore harrassing calls...:D

Good for you. I worte a complaining letter to one of the hospitals Justin goes to, everyone called, I expected that, but I was surprised when 2 years later they still remeberred my letter (and told me what changes had been made)

Latest posts

Back