Open Heart Surgery, party & more...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANK YOU! I sure appreciate the additional comments, well wishes, thoughts and prayers!

The park Steve mentions is near where we had our reunion dinner, Cort. Do you remember that night? I think you went back to the hotel with a carload of VR ladies!

*chuckles* Yes, I do remember that evening ... March 2009. The same year that the MC Nationals were in Collinsville IL (near STL) and the same year I did my Route 66 road trip! I will let you know when I plan to be in the area after surgery. And, Steve ... thanks for the tip. ;)

The closer surgery gets, the more dread I feel. I know the drill, so I'm not worried ... just frustrated for many reasons on several levels. I don't always have a positive outlook...ha!

PREP WORK:

Another step closer. Pre-op testing complete. Blood work, Xray, EKG, 24-hour Holter monitor, 24-hour urine test. Catheterization and surgery in less than 2 weeks.

Still have to prep my cars for winter storage, BUT FIRST...

...PARTY TIME:

Pre-surgery fun is THIS Saturday, 10/29/2011, ~5:30p-10:30p. Beef Villa will offer some SPECIAL DEALS!

CHD Quilt #35 is the home of my Quilt Block, middle row, far left:
http://www.chdquilt.org/files/Quilts/chdq35.jpg

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic
* PRE-SURGERY PARTY = ~5:30p-10:30p, Saturday, 10/29/2011 at Beef Villa, 1225 W Spring St, S Elgin IL *
"Need a second to breathe" __ Adam Lambert __ 'What Do You Want From Me?'

Back