One year visit with cardio

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

martha

Well, today was my one year visit with my cardiologist. Still waiting for the result on the blood they drew today. Other then that all was good. The slight tricuspid leak is still the same after all this time. He got after me about taking the lasix all the time. I was only using it when I really felt my legs full of fluid. He mentioned that using the laisx all the time would take down the pressure on my tricuspid. I can really see it pumping on my neck. Glad that is over, felt a little nerveous about the appointment. Told me that next year they would do a ekg and echo and blood. Only believes doing the ekg and echo every other year as long as my pressure is good. That has never been a problem for me. martha

Always an iffy feelin before your first anniversary appointment. Most are good news, too. Congratulations that all looks well. Can hardly believe it's a year already. Love, Ann

Ann, it's been two years and three months actualy. This visit was just a normal yearly visit. One thing, he reminded me that these valves last normaly 12 years. Not sure why he said that I was aware. Try and not think of it though. By that time I figure there will be all sorts of new advances. martha

Latest posts

Back