One less cat

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorry for your loss. I have had so many cats in my lifetime, and I hated it when they had to go, many of them lived to a very old age and were doty and tottering around, but I loved them still. They were all different personailties and almost all from the animal shelter. Some I kept at home and let them die naturally because they weren't ill, just very, very old. Others I had to bring to the Vet's, due to illness. Either way is a difficult parting.

Sending gentle hugs (((Marsha)))

Marsha, I'm so sorry to hear about Fred. I know he had a wonderful life with you and John and I know that you both are richer for having had him. Our fur babies are big parts of our families. LINDA

Hi Marsha....

I'm so very sorry to hear about Fred. I fully understand, as we're going through exactly what you've been through with our 14yo Springer, Logan. Some days are good and others are not so good, but at least she's still here with us and still knows us. I dread the day we have to put her down, but will do that as any responsible owner does. At least Fred spared you of having to make that decision. I will say a prayer for you. Evelyn

I for sure know what you are going through. I just recenlty had to have my precious little 15 year old Bichon "Cuddles" put
sleep. It probably was one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life, to hold her while she is going. I cried for weeks and still get teary eyed thinking about it. I have a cat "Felix" who has the rule of the house. I also have a boxer who hates the cat. Of course the cat hates him too! Our furry friends are so special, each and every one of them. They all have their own personality. It's so neat that he had you both to give him so much love.

I hugged my favorite cat yesterday, Oscar, the 11 year old king of our small pride of six cats, and thought about your sad loss. Sorry, Marsha :(.

I am so sorry of the loss of your beloved Fred. You will always keep him dear, tho.

When I moved here, I had to let my sister take my two to Texas (she rescues foundling kittens so mine would not be a big problem) and I miss them terribly. Grandson here is so allergic to cats and that's why I had to leave them. It is so hard to give them up. I know mine are doing well, and I get pictures often tho, but you will always miss Fred. Blessins.........

Marsha,

Very sorry for your loss. It's never easy to lose a pet.....

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
MCs.Caprice|models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows|RTs.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I must be lonely" ... Matchbox 20 ... '3 am'

Latest posts

Back