One Last Hurrah!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherylchapa

We took Chris and the rest of the family to Knott's Berry Farm over the weekend for one last hurrah before he goes under the knife. After that it will be quite a while until he can truly enjoy the abundance of amusement parks we have here in SoCal. On the way to the park we had to stop by 7-11 for free Slurpee day (I hope you all got yours). We had a great time together as a family and Chris was happy to be able to go on some of the milder rides. At the end of the day he was asking my if he would be able to go on the fastest coasters on July 21st 2010. My answer to him was most likely, yes.

Pictures attached.

Glad you and your family were able to have such a great time! You deserve it! You and Chris will be in my thoughts and prayers. Best of luck!

Dee

Sounds like a great day. Prayers that all go well and he's ready for another outting asap.

If his surgery is the end of July he could easily be coaster ready by the end of October ! 3 months recovery ? Maybe that is a bit aggressive but for sure by next summer he is going to be rarin to go for sure.

Its great you had a family outing and all had fun. Once Chris is on the flip side of this your gonna have sooooooooo many more. Keep up your spirits, everyone here has Chris and you in their prayers and thoughts.

Cheryl,

So glad to hear that you all had a fun family day together. We are now 12 days post surgery and Idrees went with me, his friend, and his teenaged brother and friends to play mini-golf yesterday. It was a shady, easy course that we play often and I was concerned that he would tire out....but he played the 18 holes and had a fun time. Don't think I'd try roller coaster quite yet (LOL) but it was a great to get out of the house!!
PS I did not know about Free Slurpee day and must have passed a 7-11 at least 3 times...darn it!!

Fun day ans slushes are soooooo good looks like hes having fun
you all deserve that and your in my thoughts and prayers.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful funday together:)

Cheryl, glad you had a "hurrah". Sure it lifted everyone's spirits. Tell Chris that the next picture you take of him at Knott's will be flying thru the roller coaster....if that's what he really wants. I'm just too chicken to try one! All of you will be in our thoughts and prayers thru the upcoming surgery and recovery. Anyone who really wants to ride a roller coaster has what it takes to fly thru his surgery.

By the way, he's really a cutie!

Midge

Cheryl, glad you had a "hurrah". Sure it lifted everyone's spirits. Tell Chris that the next picture you take of him at Knott's will be flying thru the roller coaster....if that's what he really wants. I'm just too chicken to try one! All of you will be in our thoughts and prayers thru the upcoming surgery and recovery. Anyone who really wants to ride a roller coaster has what it takes to fly thru his surgery.

By the way, he's really a cutie!

Midge

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back