Once round the sun and 41 million ticks!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smedders

That's one year the little valve has been ticking inside me now, so thought I'd pop in and say hi and wish everyone luck who is waiting for surgery, recovering from surgery or having issues further on afterwards. :)

Also, it's not lost on me that being in England I was lucky enough to get fixed up on our NHS which has saved me a lot of time which would likely have been spent filling in forms and quite possibly filing for bankruptcy, so as well as wishing good luck to you all in the Colonies ;) I wish your President luck in his plan to sort out a more civilised healthcare system so that a few million more of you will have access to these little lifesaving ticky things (or squelchy things, if you're going for the porcine option). :cool:

Lots of love

Smedders x

Happy valveversary. The first is a real milestone.

Let's not get started on the healthcare debate - there's a password protected discussion list for that!:)

That's one year the little valve has been ticking inside me now, so thought I'd pop in and say hi and wish everyone luck who is waiting for surgery, recovering from surgery or having issues further on afterwards. :)

Also, it's not lost on me that being in England I was lucky enough to get fixed up on our NHS which has saved me a lot of time which would likely have been spent filling in forms and quite possibly filing for bankruptcy, so as well as wishing good luck to you all in the Colonies ;) I wish your President luck in his plan to sort out a more civilised healthcare system so that a few million more of you will have access to these little lifesaving ticky things (or squelchy things, if you're going for the porcine option). :cool:

Lots of love

Smedders x

Happy 1st valversary. I am celebrating my 9th today. Life is good.
Wishing you the very best.

Cheers,

Congratulations and wishing you many many more trips around the sun!

Thanks all - hoping to get a lot more ticks out of the thing yet. Not sure how long it's supposed to last.

It's a St. Jude - which doesn't seem to be the popular selection on this site, though looking around I wonder if this site is sponsored by On-X. I was reading up on that sort of stuff before the op.

No such agonising was necessary, though. In Soviet England valve choose you. ;)

Latest posts

Back