Okay, so the NFC Championship game is over and...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smiley2356.gif
So who is buying a Green and Gold cardigan ??????
smiley2356.gif

We'll be rooting for the Steelers at our house. DH grew up there, it's where we met, and where our siblings live.

Just don't let either team bring that cold weather to Texas, PLEASE!!! I have another two weekends in that cold cattle barn running agility, including Superbowl weekend.

Did you SEE the air temp and windchill in Pittsburgh yesterday????? 10 degrees, -1 windchill.

Being a long-suffering Redskins fan, all I can say is:

GO!

In order to have a viable team to root for during the playoffs, I have been rooting for the Packers, successfully so far. So...

GO PACKERS!

Actually had some bad Redskins flashbacks, when an inept former Skins QB came in briefly for the injured Bears QB before being lifted for the third-string emergency QB, and when another inept former Skins QB (approximately 50 years old) started warming up when the Jets' Sanchez seemed to be hurt .....So old Skins QBs never die, they just go on collecting paychecks for their ineptitude.

Last edited:
ok being a brit this is over my head, but i support rugby league over here and i guess if my team got to a major final.I WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXITED............so enjoy the day

Got nothing on the STEELERS

Got nothing on the STEELERS

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back